1. Location between Kraków and Wrocław, right next to the border with the Czech Republic, a forty-minute drive on the A1 motorway to Katowice.
2. Three international airports within 130 km - Katowice-Pyrzowice, Ostrava, Kraków-Balice.
3. Developed road infrastructure - direct connection to the A1 motorway, national road 81, two voivodeship roads 937 and 933.
4. Railway station with direct connections to Vienna and Warsaw in Wodzisław Śląski - 18 km.
5. Competitive prices of investment areas with the status of the Katowice Special Economic Zone and an offer of local discounts ideal for the logistics, warehouse and production sectors.
6. A friendly pro-business local government offering numerous programmes for entrepreneurs.
7. Perfectly educated staff, incl. at the best technical school in Silesia and attractive prices of office premises constitute an excellent incentive for the IT sector and modern services.
8. Tourist attractions along with the charms of the spa part of the city favour the development of the leisure industry.
9. Competitive housing prices, proximity to the Silesian Beskids, rich educational offer, sports facilities, a music school.
10. Sports games at the highest level.
11. Partner city of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH website).